This metaphysical adventure is designed to recognize the impact of an original Divine Idea, and how we use it to create and manifest.
Select something you have already created and enjoy (i.e., a piece of furniture you built; a book or article you wrote; an art project; a recipe you made; a work project).
Reflect on it for a while. Then, work backwards by identifying how it was created — step-by-step — until you reach the beginning: a Divine Idea existing in the Infinite Field of Potential.
(Example: a beautifully landscaped back yard. Using “Reverse Engineering” it may look like this:
- The flowers grew and blossomed.
- Weeds were removed.
- Plantings and seeds were planted.
- The ground was prepared.
- Plantings and seeds were purchased.
- The hardscape was completed.
- Rocks and cement were purchased.
- A plan was drawn up, taking into consideration the lighting, lay of the land,
and other factors affecting the landscape decisions.
- The landscaper saw the property and walked over it, taking into account what would be best
in this location.
- The landscaper had an idea of what this yard could potentially look like.
- The beginning was the Divine Idea of Beauty.
Bonus Tip: Use this particular technique whenever you feel “stuck” — to realize the existence and availability of the Field of Infinite Potential to solve any situation you find yourself experiencing.