The Nativity Story, From a MetaSpiritual Interpretation
The First Coming of Our Homo Deus Nature
(Luke 2:1, 5, 7-19; Matthew 2: 9-11)
Note: You can read along with your favorite translation by comparing the verses. This is an annotated version, meaning that some of the key words are included from the literal translation in parentheses ( ). Words in brackets [ ] are expanded information in the MetaSpiritual Interpretation.
- Before we come into an awareness that we are spiritual beings having a human experience there is a time (in those days) that we are unaware of our Divine Status. And that time is at our earthly birth in human form…
- Our innate superior intellect (our Joseph-ness) combined with our superior intuitive ability (our Mary-ness) are already present (went to be registered) in our newly born human consciousness and are the foundation of our Divine Nature (Homo Deus Status). Their symbiotic influence molds us (gives birth to us) as the human expression of the One Reality.
- We get this at a subconscious level; however, we are initially confined (wrapped in swaddling clothes) to the intellect’s limited understanding of higher spiritual truths. The unenlightened ego’s sense-driven instincts (manger) are generally oblivious to higher spiritual truths, even though these truths will underwrite all of our human experience.
- One day, when we will have reached that illumined, intuitive level of consciousness which is the Field of Infinite Potential (a field nearby), our humble, trustworthy, natural thoughts (shepherds) will watch over (are the receptacles for) our good and higher consciousness intentions (flock) despite our egocentric unreceptivity (night).
- At this level of spiritual awareness we will receive an incredibly powerful divine insight (angel) that we are the One Reality at the point of us. The insight will be so powerful, in fact, that we will be astounded at the depth of knowledge we have access to and the seven powerful abilities that we already possess once we connect with our extraordinariness.
- Our capacity to eventually receive such an incredible insight (angel) means that all of the thoughts (people) in our thought universe (consciousness) have unlimited spiritual potential and life-changing power (good news).
- Within us, specifically in our super-consciousness (city of David), is the incontrovertible awareness that we are innately indivisiblized expressions of the One Reality (the Pure Universal Mindlike Consciousness, the Infinite Isness, the Timeless Cosmic Beingness) as us, which is the basis of our Extraordinary Nature.
- It is from this cusp of consciousness (the movement from Homo Deus Unawakened to Homo Deus Awakened) that we will remind ourselves that our previous confinement (swaddling clothes) in a sense-induced perspective (manger) will be a temporary condition and not a permanent reality.
- Many spiritual inclinations (a multitude of heavenly hosts) will no doubt come to us …
14 …during our continued soul growth, so that our spiritually-oriented thoughts which come from our super-conscious mind (the highest heaven) will make it possible for us to express each of our Core Spiritual Abilities which are our: Authentegrity, Intuitive Wisdom, Inner Strength, Internal Lotus of Control, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Self-Reliance and Giving Consciousness.
- When these Extraordinary Abilities are expressed (go to heaven) our spiritually quickened thought centers (shepherds) are cognizant of the unlimited potential of universal substance (the Bethlehem effect). We will become excited, to say the least, and want to know more about our Extraordinary Spiritual Nature.
- We already intuitively know the way. It is through quickening and combining our superior intuition (Mary) and superior intellect (Joseph) that we become conscious of our I Am Nature (Christ Child) in the midst of our baser human instincts (manger).
- Once we become awakened, it will be difficult to conceal our joy and exuberance.
- Our spiritualized thoughts (shepherds) will affect our old belief systems which cannot quite comprehend (are amazed) the transformation which is taking place.
- But our superior intuition (Mary) is capable of archiving (treasuring) all of our higher thoughts and Core Abilities so we can understand MetaSpiritual, allegorical and metaphorical associations (pondering over them) that allow us to master our human experience.
- Our superior spiritual nature (the Extraordinary Us) understands the limitations of the sense-oriented ego and has no doubt about our innate Divine Nature. Once we become awakened and follow our extraordinary spiritual nature with conviction…
- … we will rejoice with exceedingly great joy because… our ongoing accumulation of esoteric knowledge and superior spiritual insights (magi) will make us open and receptive to our Divine Status.
- … we will experience what it feels like to become one with our Divine Nature (the Extraordinary Us). And the way we can begin to experience our I AM-ness is to express all seven of our Core Spiritual Abilities by:
- Developing our ability to transform material consciousness into spiritual awareness so that our possessions do not possess us (gold).
- Using affirmative prayer and meditation which lift us above worldly concerns (frankincense).
- Letting go of anything which is no longer needed for our higher good (myrrh).
BONUS: Click here for some of your favorite Christmas carols, rewritten with a MetaSpiritual interpretation. Same tune, but with a deeper meaning that resonates with Truth!