Are you ready to experience more prosperity and abundance in your life?
We invite you to take our 30-Day Prosperity Challenge. All the “how-to” information is included below.
Once you decide to take the challenge, together we can put the Prosperity Principles to work in our lives and experience not only a Prosperity consciousness, but a life where money flows to us easily and effortlessly!
What are you waiting for? Let’s dive in and get started!
You can realize and demonstrate abundant prosperity in your life,
by practicing the Truth Principles of Prayer, Affirmations and Denials,
Giving and Receiving, and the Law of Mind Action.
The secret to mastering the art of living prosperously is to create a Spiritual Practice which expands your Prosperity Consciousness, and provides an opportunity to put the Principles into action!
This 30-day Prosperity Plan is designed to help you experience success! Research supports the fact that it takes about 30 days for your consciousness to realize Truth at the conscious level of mind. Therefore, we recommend a commitment to faithfully follow this program for 30 days.
“Give and it shall be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over!” (Luke 6:38)
This Prosperity Plan combines two areas of focus:
- Strengthening your awareness of the incredible number of ways prosperity flows into your life;
- Creating a Spiritual Practice of consciously setting aside a portion of everything that flows in, committing to return it to Source through channels which have blessed your spiritual growth, thus claiming your full-time place as a player in the Giving & Receiving Cycle.
Here what you need to do to get started:
- Prepare a special calendar, marking the day you begin your 30-day Prosperity Plan. Count out 30 days from that start date, to signify the end of your first 30-days. (We believe you will be so amazed with the results that you will want to continue with this practice!) Remember, if you need to start over, just identify your next 30-day period. (No guilt!)
Decide on a percentage of your income to use for this 30-day plan. We recommend a percentage that feels like a bit of a stretch for you, but not unrealistic. Most people feel comfortable choosing something between 3% and 10% — but if you are already regularly giving 10% or more of your income to channels of your spiritual enrichment, then we suggest you up it by at least 3%.
- Prepare a business-size or larger envelope.On the front write these words:
This is my Spiritual Prosperity Practice Envelope. Every day I will deposit _____% of all my income for the day, both expected and unexpected.
Create a Prosperity Journal:some kind of notebook or journal which is set aside strictly to use with this Prosperity Plan. Divide it into three sections:
Part 1: Notes from your daily meditation practice
Part 2: Recognition of Expected and Unexpected Income
Part 3: Recording of Daily Spiritual Giving Practice, and notes to track any surprises, life changes, and serendipities!
The 30-Day Prosperity Challenge Process:
- Set aside 30 minutes each day to commit to the Prosperity Consciousness Expansion Process.
- Spend 5 minutes allowing yourself to get centered and peaceful. Release all worries, fears, and concerns and focus on your breath, becoming very aware of your inhalation (thinking the words “I am one…”) and exhalation (“with the One.”)
- Focus your attention on the affirmation of the day (listed below). Repeat it aloud a minimum of three times, and write it three times in your journal. Then close your eyes and meditate on the affirmation for 10 minutes or longer.
- Once you come out of your meditation, capture any thoughts you have in your Prosperity Journal. Thoughts might include people to forgive, things or beliefs to release, fears to face and act through, service for you to provide, and Divine ideas to attract prosperity.
- At the end of each day, determine the appropriate amount for your Spiritual Giving Practice, based on income (both expected and unexpected), applying the percentage you selected. Using your Spiritual Prosperity Practice Envelope, prayerfully and joyfully deposit the appropriate amount into the envelope, saying again the affirmation for the day. Record your deposit in your Journal, and check off the day on your calendar to celebrate your successful accomplishment of the Prosperity Plan.
- At the end of each week, choose one or more channels contributing to your spiritual enrichment and make donations to sources of your spiritual enrichment (using the money you have placed in your envelope) as your Prosperity Celebration for the week. Repeat all the affirmations you have used throughout the week, with enthusiasm and joy. Honor your generosity of spirit as you give.
- Share your experiences with a “Prosperity Partner” (someone willing to go through this challenge with you). This reinforces your accountability to continue with the Challenge — and it contributes to your Prosperity Experience. (One big secret of Prosperity consciousness is a Consciousness of Giving, and by sharing your experiences and giving feedback to others, you are priming the Prosperity Pump!) If you can’t find a partner, consider us as supporting you — and email us to keep us posted on your progress!
Below you will see five different affirmations. You will use one each day, going through each of them six times during the 30-day process. Feel free to adapt these slightly to include whatever term resonates with you, such as Divine Spirit, Field of Infinite Potential, The One, God, etc.
#1: My Consciousness is greater than any fear I feel! I am one with the instant, constant, inexhaustible Source of my abundant, manifested supply. (Days 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26)
#2: I release everyone who has injured or harmed me in any way, and affirm the highest and best for each person. I also forgive myself for any choices I have made that were not for my highest good. My way is now clear and free for abundant flow in unexpected and amazing ways.(Days 2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
#3: I let go of anything that is no longer serving me, and open the sacred space for my abundant good to manifest. I give and receive joyfully, knowing there is always plenty! I am meant to prosper! I am rich, healthy, happy and at peace in all areas of my life. (Days 3, 8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
#4: Only thoughts of health, plenty, and joy fill my mind. I step forward in faith, knowing the Infinite Field of Potential is open to me, and I am richly blessed. I deserve to be prosperous, and money flows to me easily and effortlessly! (Days 4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29)
#5: Nothing stands in my way of Divine Abundance! I sizzle with zeal and enthusiasm, living in a spirit of generosity and love, knowing that abundant resources are manifesting with speed, ease, comfort, and joy! I am grateful! (Days 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
What one of our readers has to say: