This spiritual practice allows you to focus on the power of Divine Order as it relates to your creation abilities, recognizing the power you bring to the process of Mind -- Idea -- Expression.
- Every day this week, take some time out to focus on this activity.
Choose one item each day -- some object you particularly like. It could be a photograph, a special stone, a scented candle, a meaningful book, a favorite pen, a coffee mug, etc.
- As you look at the item you selected for the day, respond o the following questions:
- What Divine Idea(s) underwrite this object?
- How else could the same Divine Idea(s) be manifested into a different experience?
Suppose you chose a scented candle as your object. Your responses might look like this:
- The Divine Ideas underwriting this candle are beauty; sensory awareness; peace.
- Other ways these Divine Ideas could be manifested: a flower arrangement; a unique recipe; a creative way to stage a home for sale.